Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Luna Moth

This monty 3/9 dyes up soooo pretty! I started the luna moth shawl this week. I'm to the 1st part of the 2nd chart and I'm stuck. I think the wording is just off.

Body of the shawl (see Chart 2, row 15-34) :

All even number rows: K3, p to the last 3 sts, k3
From * to * is a 10 stitch repeat. Work additional repeats on subsequent repeats of row 15-34 sequence. Stitch counts are for successive repeats of row 15-34.

R 15: k3, yo, k4, *(k2, yo, k1, yo, k1, k3tog, k3)*, K4, yo, K1, yo, k4, *(k3, sk2p, k1, yo, k1, yo, k2)*, k4, yo, k3 (47, 87, 127, 167, 207…..)

I brought my knitting with me to work today.
Now I have no excuse not to go to Caribou tonight.

In my bag this week:
Monkey socks (almost finished!)
DishCloth for swap
Kate's OSW (body is done,working on 2nd sleeve)
Mars Quake Socks. (only swatched)

I need to finished the OSW by friday. My sister turns 21 this week. I was supposed to make her one a couple years ago. I forgot about it til she asked me last month.

I placed an order last week at Handpaintedyarn.com for some green lace weight yarn. It should be in any day now! I don't have a clue what pattern to use for it.

3 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Ooh ooh I want to see your Monkey socks when they're finished!!

Coley said...

I think I have 1 more repeat til I'm to the toe. i'm so close!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just to let you know that your package for the dishcloth swap is in the mail, and I hope (fingers crossed) for it to be with you by the deadline, let me know when you get it!