Thursday, May 10, 2007

DCS group contest

"Spring into Summer" Dishcloth swap
The group I'm in is doing a little contest.
So here's my answers:

-What is one baked item you love making or buying and why?
I love to bake oatmeal cookies.They are my favorite cookies,I like to add either raisins & nuts, or cranberries & chocolate! I love to buy zuchini bread from this guy at Eastern Market. They have a bakery over in Hamtramick. OMG! Those loafs are sooo good! plus they color their logo on the paper bag.

-What is one item you love to knit and why?
I love to knit socks. There easy & portable. The patterns for socks are everywhere. I can switch out different heels & toes to fit better.
I love giving my family socks. I love wearing handknit socks too.

-Favorite outdoor activity and why?
Right now, my favorite outdoor activity is hanging my laundry out on the line. I like to sit in the back yard with my spinning wheel or some knitting & my foldup camping chair.

and lastly -

-Favorite why to relax?
Hmm.... After work, I come home and sit on the couch and watch some stuff I recorded on the DVR & knit.

2 comments:

Devonshire said...

Thanks for answering the questions. Stay tuned for a part 2 of the contest. Hope you are having fun so far!

Devonshire said...

Nicole, You have been tagged! Check my blog for details.