Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bad Egg. Paczki?


The Bad Egg. Paczki?, originally uploaded by Pixiefarts.

They are hatching!!!!!!!!

The first one was out and running when I got home yesterday. I was in disbelief at what I was seeing. I really didn't think anything was going to hatch. Number 5 was only a pip before I went to bed last night.

We drove to TSC and picked up chick feed and bedding.
The wood chips was only 5.97 for a big bale of it. The feed was only 4.99 for the small bag. I figure I will have to go back anyways to pick up more feed later.

This morning I couldn't sleep, so I woke up around 3am and checked on them. No change. I woke up this morning and checked on them before I took my shower. I saw #4 pushing out of it's shell. #5 was just running a muck over everything. Before I left for work this morning, #1 was pipping like crazy. I really wanted to call in today. I was strong and left. There is nothing I can do until they are all fluffy and out of shells.

Tonight I need to setup the brooder and get it going.


Don't worry, I am still knitting!
Knitting Olympics!!!!

I am past the 3rd section of Citron.

No comments: