Monday, August 4, 2008

BAD BLOGGER

lack of batteries...... still


I was tagged by Lynn (Fiber Magic)
Thanks for the tag and here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged

1. TAGGED by Lynn (fibermagic.blogspot.com)
2. No rules......
3. I swear alot.
I eat my skittles so every color has a match; if not, I eat those 1st.
I forget that people can't read my mind.
I'm a terrible speller!!!
I don't like to talk on the phone.
I hate to wash dishes.

4. I hate tagging people.... but if i hate to!
I tag:
Jenny theloneknitter.blogspot.com
Holly misshawklet.livejournal.com
Librarylass ballysaxter.blogspot.com
Amy frottez.blogspot.com
Bethy bethyss18.livejournal.com
Joanna joannasstickaventyr.blogspot.com

5. DONE!

No comments: