Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Knitting Content

So I have been knitting,I really have. I've been spinning too!!! No pictures yet. At least there is still daylight when I get home now.
I have:
1/2 a heel to finish on dick's socks.
1/2 my greenery hat to finish
1 noro jaywalker sock to finish
1.1/2 mars quake socks to finish
and 3/4 of party dress already spun up!

I finished my gray sweater. I gotta wash and block it. I'm not to happy with it rite now. The button holes are too big.

I'm sooo half-assed lately.

I got a new tattoo on Saturday. Here's the before and after pictures. I LOVE IT!
Old Tattoo Skully Rose (coverup)



I also cleaned and reorganized my studio.It took most of Sunday. I threw away alot of horded junk. I sorted all my fiber and my left over sock yarn balls.
Biglots had a folding table for $27, so now I have a place for my torch and kiln now. It looks soo nice and tidy in there now. I'm going to start up my kiln and make a couple beads. I dipped a couple mandrels a few nights ago and let them air dry. I really wanna pick up some of those ring mandrels and some more rods. I saw some really pretty soft glass rings on etsy. Sooo pretty!!!!

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Cool tat! Where'd you get it done at?

Coley said...

Thanks! Miranda introduced me to Chris Hornus at Consolidated Steel & Ink in Flint.