Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Questionnaire

Here is my questionnaire for the "spring into summer" Dishcloth Swap

When did you learn to knit? Who taught you?
I taught myself to knit in 2002, i think.
What was your very first completed object? Your most recent?
My 1st project was a little pouch. My most recent is a pair of socks

What was the very first thing you sent to the frog pond? (pulled out and started over) Your most recent?
My 1st frogging adventure was a boat neck top. It was black and I messed up the side shapping.
My most recent.... umm...I completely frogged a top-down raglan made of eco wool.

What is currently on the needles for you?
Socks,Socks,Dishcloth,Gray Sweater,Socks

What types of needles do you enjoy working with? What have you tried and hated?
I don't really care what needles I use. But I do like the birch sock needles.

Have you knit dishcloths before?
Oh yes, my boyfriends mom loves knitted dishcloth. I personally like to use them. They are cheap and reuseable!
What was your favorite one?
I don't have a favorite.

Least favorite?
I like em all!
Do you use homemade dishcloths or face cloths yourself, or give them as gifts, or both?
Both
What are your favorite and least favorite scents? (For your body, such as soap/lotion/etc)
My favorite scents are citus & light Flora. I don't like vanilla.

What are your favorite colors?
Blue, Green, Purple, Black & Pink

What colors (if any) are your bathroom and kitchen decorated in?
My bathroom has baby blue walls & my kitchen is very mismatched. Any color goes in the kitchen!
What other hobbies and crafts do you enjoy?
I love to cook! My hobbies are sewing, photograph (b&w), crochet & gardening

Chocolate: Dark? White? Milk? Ew?
White & Milk. I only like dark chocolate in Peppermint patties!

Do you like salty treats? What kinds?
Yes, Pirates Booty!

If you could go anywhere in the world for one day and spend the day any way you wanted, where would you go and what would you do?
Oh jeeze, I'd probably want to go to Colorado,hike to one of the little ponds. Have lunch and take pictures.
Do you have any allergies? (Yarns, foods, etc. that might impact what your pal can send)
I sneeze around Mohair.

1 comment:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yes, Peppermint Patties just plain rule, don't they?