Monday, February 5, 2007

Soon to be my new craft room


Soon to be my new craft room, originally uploaded by boizscareme.

I've been so busy these past two weeks. We moved and I have my own craft room now!! Woohoo.. Well I have to share it with fluffy and Plastic (our betta). This new place is really cute. I have more pix over at flickr is you want too see. I still have alot to put away and reorganize. Azazel is adjusting very well to the new place.


On to the knitting!
I am at the toe decrease on my jaywalkers. Some how I screwed up the decrease and I have alot more stitches on one needle compaired to the other 3.So now I have to rip and rework. I also have 7" on the body of my EZ seamless sweater. I worked on it at the laundry matt and durring superbowl. I ran out of yarn at 1/2time. I also started a pair of mittens saturday. They are made of some rainbow handspun. I finished one of them yesterday. It's fricken freezing outside and all Ihave are fingerless mitts. After half time I started a 3x2 rib scarf for my brother. It's some brown/orange handspun.

2 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

A crafting room of you very own, how fantastic!! I share mine with my husbands computers, overflow vhs tapes that he found on the street and gigantic plastic containers of baby clothes. Guard your space jealously!!

Lone Knitter said...

Yay for the craft room! That's so awesome. And I love the name "plastic" for your beta. Cute!