Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Starting Fresh

hola!

So I moved my blog from burningice.livejournal.com to here.
Here's the last post from my old journal.



New socks Yarn
Originally uploaded by boizscareme.

Ick, back to work. I had a horrible time going to sleep last night. Since my last day of work my boyfriend put me on his sleep schedule. That mean I used to wake up at 7:00 and fell asleep around 11pm. That was totally flip-flopped to waking at 2pm and going to sleep when the sun came up. I found myself baking at 4:30 in the morning. That is so not like me. So anyhoo.... I sat on the couch at 11:30 finished a Calorimetry for a swap and relized what time it was. I made myself of cup of Calm tea and had a peanut butter cookie. I was still awake. I drank some liquid tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime. I'm not sick or anything, I just needed to knock myself out. Well about 20 minutes later I was sleepy. I went to lie down and next thing I know Dick walks in the door. It's like 1ish. After that I passed out. Woke up at 6:30 without a problem!!!!

Anyhoo.... I dyed some stuff over the break. 2 skeins of sock yarn and 4oz of Merino wool. They turned out pretty sweet!!!
For Xmas I got all kinds of knitting goodies.

1 lb cone of Kona Superwash sock yarn.
Interlacement's Toasty toes Sport weight sock yarn from Toni
Upgraded my MP3 player to a 30gig Creative vision M.
2 copies of Domaknitrix (anyone want a copy?)
Sock yarn from Dicky
Fiber from my mom
a fifth of Captin Morgans!!!
an ugly sweater I'm taking back to Meijers tonight.
A super awesome tote bag with the witch from sleeping beauty.

I think thats it. I posted some picture of the stuff I'm my flickr is you care to see what else I got.

No comments: